Sanne Alexandra Stockholm’s return flow is handled digitally and your return could be sent directly to a new customer. That means that your package might travel just a few blocks, instead of 250 km, before it finds a new home.
Click here to start your return process or complaint.
- For returns or cancellations, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping, which is 59 SEK.
- For returns or cancellations outside of Sweden, the customer is responsible for the cost of shipping and other charges that might occur.
- If any items in your orders are faulty or defective upon arrival, the claim for said products is free of charge.
- All total purchase prices are excluding customs duties, import fees or any other local charges. Customs tax would be the cost of purchasing a product shipped from another country. When international customers purchase a product from us, your country may charge you customs fees on delivery.
- The custom rate is calculated based on the product's declared value and shipping costs, product category, country of origin, destination country's customs duty rates and applicable trade agreements.
- For orders that are unclaimed within the specified dates given for collection, the customer will be charged 130 SEK in addition to the initial shipping fee.
- According to the Distance and Home Sales Contracts Act (2005: 59), you as a customer have a right of withdrawal for 14 days after receipt of the goods.
- In case of dispute, we comply with the recommendations of the Swedish Complaints Board.
- Goods returned must be unused and in its original packaging.
- Within 14 days of receipt of the goods, we will refund the product value. Konsumentverket (The Swedish Consumer Agency) has a standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal. You can download it here.
- You as a customer have the right to claim a product if its characteristics differ from what we promised.-
- Three years' right of complaint is in accordance with the Consumer Buying Act.
- The consumer is compensated for any shipping costs incurred in connection with the complaint.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.